If you are a wife or partner of a sex addict, someone who is engaging in secret or blatant sexual activities with people other than you, you are likely overwhelmed with hurt and shock. Diane is now offering coaching for Partners of sex addicts.
Dealing with this trauma includes:
- a steep and painful learning curve
- a bundle of debilitating trauma symptoms
- a sense of isolation
- a lack of credible research data on this topic
- a doubtful treatment protocol
- lots of expensive “solutions” advertised with no reliable outcomes
- trying to avoid treatment-induced partner trauma
- getting up every day to go to work, care for children and others, etc.
Having the opportunity to talk one-on-one with someone who understands this landscape of trauma and treatment confusion may help you to get your feet under you and begin to find your way forward.
But who would you be talking with?
A critical thinker with decades of experience dealing with people, Diane also provides strategic coaching to help you identify and pursue your goals in mediation processes, custody evaluations, visitation issues and court proceedings. Learn how to tell your story effectively and bring your concerns forward in ways that allow key decision-makers to use their power without taking sides.
Diane Strickland has been in your shoes. She gets it. She understands what is at stake for you. She knows you have to find your way through this with compassion, fidelity to your core values, and the courage to grow.