Here are the guidelines for the Live Zoom Support Group Meetings. Click the link to download and/or print the Guidelines.
LIVE ZOOM SUPPORT MEETING GUIDELINES
1. Please be on time to avoid interruption of the meeting. Anyone entering more than five minutes after the start of the meeting will be allowed to observe, but you will not be able to participate in the discussions or to introduce themselves.
2. Let us see who you are by your Sisterhood screen name.To change your Zoom screen name to your Sisterhood screen name click ‘participants ‘ in the upper right hand corner, click on your name and then click ‘rename’ and change to your Sisterhood name.
3. If you would like to suggest a topic for discussion please post it in the forums by the day before each meeting. I will choose the topic from your suggestions or use one of my own. Topics will be used if there are not enough questions and answers.
The meetings will have a structure that will allow everyone a chance
to speak and ask questions.
1. Each Sister will have 2-3 minutes to introduce themselves and share a brief summary of why they joined the Sisterhood. Please share how long it has been since you discovered the sex addiction and how long you have been a member of the Sisterhood. This will be done at each meeting so that new participants know a bit about each of us.
2. After the introductions we will begin with questions or I will share the topic and open it up for discussion.
3. The support meetings are for sharing of information and resources and for asking general questions about the challenges we all face. Please keep the questions general. Individual advice will be limited so that everyone has a chance to participate.
4. If you need more advice on your situation or particular issue please consider an individual coaching session or post your story or questions in the forums.
5. The meetings are limited to one hour but I understand that at times discussions my require additional time. If I am able I will stay for those discussions or I may leave the meeting and allow discussions to continue for an additional half hour.